As a member of the Wayne County Human Resources Association, I acknowledge my responsibility to strive for personal growth in my chosen career field and commit myself to observe the following ethical practices.
- I will respect the dignity of the individual as one of the essential elements of success in any organization;
- I will demonstrate and promote a spirit of cooperative effort between owners, managers, employees and the general public;
- I will advance the ethical employee relations concepts in human resource management and labor relations which contribute to the objective of the organization;
- I will not permit considerations of religion, nationality, race, sex, age, politics, or social standing to influence my professional activities;
- I will strive to attain and demonstrate a professional level of competence within the body of knowledge comprising the management field;
- I will encourage and participate in research to develop and advance new and improved management methods, skills and practices, sharing the results with others;
- I will never use the Association or its members for purposes other than those for which they were designed.